Medical equipment for quality control of radiation diagnostics developed in Moscow
Vice Mayor said:
"Moscow scientists of the Center for Diagnostics and Telemedicine Technologies of the Moscow Department of Health have developed medical phantoms - special products that mimic the organs and tissues of the human body. They can replace expensive foreign counterparts, as they surpass them in many characteristics and are cheaper to manufacture. Phantoms have already been put into operation of the capital's health care system and are used by specialists in radiation diagnostics in training employees and setting up medical equipment, thus increasing the accuracy and quality of diagnostics for the patient. Now preparations are underway to organize small-scale production both for Russian medical institutions and for export abroad."
In total, scientists have developed four medical phantoms that help doctors in clinical practice: for transcranial ultrasound (US) studies, for densitometry, for monitoring quantitative parameters of CT and MRI, and for mammography. Such products help to imitate the organs and tissues of the human body, their quantitative and qualitative parameters, as well as to simulate specific pathologies. With the help of phantoms, doctors can hone their skills in ultrasound diagnosis of aneurysms and blood clots in the brain, cystic formations and tumor foci in the mammary glands, increase the reproducibility of measurements and learn manipulations under ultrasound navigation. The phantom for densitometry is also intended, for example, for calibrating CT scanners when screening for osteoporosis, a disease that poses a danger to the elderly.
The developed phantoms differ from their foreign analogues in their lower cost, high availability and the ability to adapt to the needs of a particular medical organization. The models of foci contained in them can be varied over a wide range. They were developed and put into operation on the basis of the Center for Diagnostics and Telemedicine Technologies of the Moscow Depzdrav and are manufactured according to a secure technology using high-precision equipment, as well as materials mainly of domestic production.
The center creates a scientific base for the introduction of domestic developments into medicine, conducts research for their practical application, specializes in the development of radiation diagnostics, the organization of the work of departments in medical organizations and the introduction of artificial intelligence technologies. Artificial intelligence services are integrated into a single radiological information service of a unified medical information and analytical system (UMIAS). Thus, radiologists from all medical institutions in Moscow connected to EMIAS got the opportunity to use innovative technologies.
Moscow has been digitizing the healthcare system for more than 10 years. The basis of this process is a single digital platform, which is being handled by the Moscow Social Development Complex together with the Department of Information Technologies. The system provides personalized patient management at all stages - from diagnosis and treatment to follow-up. Thanks to the platform, data on the health status of citizens is accumulated in a single digital circuit and is available online for both doctors and patients themselves.
- Лондон исправил ошибку в санкциях против первого замдиректора ФСБЛондон исправил ошибку в санкциях против первого замдиректора ФСБ
- Nebenzia delivered an ultimatum to the West on the implementation of the grain dealНебензя поставил Западу ультиматум по выполнению зерновой сделки
- Businessman announces $1 million offer to transport truck to RussiaБизнесмен сообщил о предложении на $1 млн за провоз грузовика в Россию
- Latvia bans Nadezhda Babkina and SHAMAN from enteringЛатвия запретила въезд Надежде Бабкиной и SHAMAN'у
- WSJ learned about Biden's unwillingness to lower the price ceiling for Russian oilWSJ узнала о нежелании Байдена снижать потолок цен на российскую нефть
- WSJ learned of Biden's unwillingness to lower the price ceiling for Russian oilWSJ узнала о нежелании Байдена снижать потолок цен на российкую нефть
- The US did not rule out that the EU will lower the price ceiling for Russian oil by $5В США не исключили, что ЕС понизит потолок цен на российскую нефть на $5
- Bloomberg reported about $80 billion of "shadow reserves" of RussiaBloomberg сообщил о $80 млрд «теневых резервов» России
- Armenia offers India a trade corridor to Russia through the Black SeaАрмения предложила Индии торговый коридор в Россию через Черное море
- Zelensky imposed sanctions against "Sportloto" and "League of rates"Зеленский ввел санкции против «Спортлото» и «Лиги ставок»