Medvedev praised Germany's idea to fight Russia with the words "down with the sausage"
With irony, he also commented on the ban on opposition parties in Ukraine, including Dmitry Medvedev's Opposition Platform.
The Germans will have to change their national habits and give up meat and sausage if they heed the advice of their government to reduce their consumption of these products in order to defeat Russia. This was written by Deputy Security Council Dmitry Medvedev in Telegram.
Medvedev responded to the words of the German Minister of Agriculture Cem Ozdemir. In an interview with Spiegel, he said that eating less meat would help in the fight against Russian President Vladimir Putin. The minister spoke about this when talking about the consequences of the operation in Ukraine on the export of grain from the country. He noted that 60% of the grain produced in Germany goes to animal husbandry.
"Correctly. It's time to change the national habits of the Germans! Down with meat and sausage, ”Medvedev wrote and accompanied his message with an emoji in the form of meat products.
Medvedev said he was also "energized" by the news that the National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) had "completely banned" a number of opposition parties in Ukraine.
“The most democratic president of modern Ukraine has taken another step towards the Western ideals of democracy. By decision of the Council for National Defense and Security, he completely banned any activity of opposition parties on the territory of Ukraine. They are not needed! Well done! Keep it up!" Medvedev wrote.
The National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine decided to suspend the activities of a number of parties for the period of martial law in the country. As Zelensky said, the list included 11 political parties that had ties with Russia.
The party "Opposition Platform - For Life" also fell under the decree of the National Security and Defense Council. Its political council is headed by deputy Viktor Medvedchuk. He is Putin's godfather. In 2004, the Russian president baptized Medvedchuk's daughter along with Dmitry Medvedev's wife Svetlana.
In 2021, a Ukrainian deputy became a defendant in a case of treason and violation of the customs of war with several episodes. According to the prosecution, in 2014, Medvedchuk handed over to fellow party member Taras Kozak, who was in Russia, data on the location of a "secret military unit of the Armed Forces of Ukraine." The Security Service of Ukraine accuses the deputy of creating an organization that collected information about Ukrainians, recruited them and spread pro-Russian propaganda.
In addition, the politician is accused in the case of a conspiracy against Ukraine to undermine the country's energy security. The SBU found out that Medvedchuk tried to disrupt coal supplies from abroad in favor of raw materials from Donbass. In the Opposition Platform for Life, criminal cases against Medvedchuk were considered “reprisal against political opponents”, as well as the establishment of “absolute dictatorship” by Zelensky and his entourage.
On February 27, Anton Gerashchenko, adviser to the Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, announced that Medvedchuk had escaped from house arrest. His lawyer confirmed the fact of his change of location. According to her, the politician was moved to a safe place because of the threats. A few days later, the Lychakovsky District Court of Lvov arrested him in absentia.
- Bloomberg узнал об уходе из России третьего крупного зернового трейдераBloomberg узнал об уходе из России третьего крупного зернового трейдера
- США продлили экспортные санкции против «Аэрофлота» на 180 днейСША продлили экспортные санкции против «Аэрофлота» на 180 дней
- Segezha продала заводы в ЕвропеSegezha продала заводы в Европе
- Япония запретила экспорт в Россию самолетов и игрушекЯпония запретила экспорт в Россию самолетов и игрушек
- США продлили санкции против России из-за предполагаемых кибератакСША продлили санкции против России из-за предполагаемых кибератак
- Швейцария присоединилась к десятому пакету санкций ЕС против РоссииШвейцария присоединилась к десятому пакету санкций ЕС против России
- Путин призвал не расслабляться из-за введенных против России санкцийПутин призвал не расслабляться из-за введенных против России санкций
- Air India ответила на упреки в рейсах над Россией фразой «так дуют ветры»Air India ответила на упреки в рейсах над Россией фразой «так дуют ветры»
- Для «дочки» ВТБ в Великобритании утвердили план сворачивания бизнесаДля «дочки» ВТБ в Великобритании утвердили план сворачивания бизнеса