Sorcerers and astrologers turned out to be more in demand among the population than psychologists. How the draft law will regulate the provision of psychological assistance
The country's legislation does not yet regulate the provision of psychological assistance to the population: in addition to pseudo-psychologists with fake diplomas, it is provided by various magicians, astrologers and even chat bots who call themselves digital clones and psychological assistants and are trained to resolve the problems of the human soul in general terms.
Now there is a difficult preparation of the federal bill "About the psychological help". The project, born in the Committee on Family, Women and Children, is going through the stage of discussion in society. What will be in this document, if we discard the fabrications about the violation of the "secret of confession" of the client, as the media wrote?
Firstly, it will clearly spell out what psychological help is - this will help to understand where is shamanism and where is medicine. Moreover, no one is going to ban other practices, a person is free to choose what helps him, because no one has canceled the “placebo”, President of the Russian Psychological Society Yuri Zinchenko is convinced. The rights of the recipient of psychological assistance, as well as the requirements for a psychologist, will be strictly outlined: a higher profile education will become mandatory, and you definitely won’t get it in three months. By the way, for medical psychologists who have been studying for six years, it is proposed to introduce primary specialized accreditation, said at a round table in RIA Novosti, the head of the department of the first Moscow State Medical University. I. M. Sechenova Maria Kiseleva. Before coming to work in a medical institution, graduates will have to pass an 80-question test,
The new law will also affect the relationship of psychologists with underage clients: they will prescribe the age when it will be possible to come to an appointment without parents. Particularly debatable is the question of whether a psychologist should discuss information from a confidential conversation with someone if it threatens the life of a child? "Psychologists do not want to label themselves as juvenile justice. A psychologist is not an investigator, but an assistant to the family and the child," said Yuriy Zinchenko.
- Глава Еврокомиссии назвала цель 11-го пакета санкций против РоссииГлава Еврокомиссии назвала цель 11-го пакета санкций против России
- Россия увеличила поставки платины в Китай почти в 300 разРоссия увеличила поставки платины в Китай почти в 300 раз
- Украинский суд заочно приговорил МайдановаУкраинский суд заочно приговорил Майданова
- «Прагматичный миротворец» и лучший друг: мировые СМИ о визите Си в Москву«Прагматичный миротворец» и лучший друг: мировые СМИ о визите Си в Москву
- Россия продлила решение о сокращении нефтедобычи до июляРоссия продлила решение о сокращении нефтедобычи до июля
- Зеленский ввел санкции против Башара АсадаЗеленский ввел санкции против Башара Асада
- Applications of sanctioned Russian banks disappeared from Google PlayПриложения подсанкционных российских банков пропали из Google Play
- How was the Congress of the RSPP with the participation of Putin. MainКак прошел съезд РСПП с участием Путина. Главное
- Putin to business about the reliability of assets abroad: “And now?”Путин бизнесу о надежности активов за рубежом: «А теперь?»
- WSJ learned about Biden's unwillingness to lower the price ceiling for Russian oilWSJ узнала о нежелании Байдена снижать потолок цен на российскую нефть