Anastasia Rakova: The Human Resources Center began to evaluate the skills of candidates for work in emergency centers
On the basis of the Personnel Center and the Medical College of the Moscow Department of Health, a test of theoretical knowledge and practical skills of applicants has begun. Candidates who have previously successfully passed the first two stages of selection are invited for evaluation - compliance of the resume with the necessary requirements for the specialty and a telephone interview. Both physicians and nurses are invited to evaluation procedures. This was announced by Deputy Mayor of Moscow for Social Development Anastasia Rakova. She said:
"We continue the open selection of specialists to work in emergency hospitals in the capital. Recently, the third stage has started: doctors and nurses have begun to undergo a procedure for assessing professional knowledge and skills. Doctors undergo it at the site of the Personnel Center, nurses are invited to Medical College No. 7 In order to ensure that the best specialists work in the teams of emergency centers, we evaluate all candidates according to specially developed requirements.
In total, there are several stages of selection for candidates. Only representatives of medical specialties pass the assessment of professional knowledge. After receiving the application, an initial check for compliance with the chosen position and a telephone interview are carried out.
Then, candidates from among the health professionals undergo a professional assessment. It includes checking theoretical knowledge using computer testing, demonstrating practical skills on simulation or medical equipment, as well as solving situational problems based on real clinical situations. Employees of non-medical specialties skip this stage and are immediately sent for an interview with representatives of the employer. Doctors and paramedical staff are sent for an interview in case of successful completion of the assessment.
After passing the stage of professional assessment, a visit to the hospital will take place, where an emergency complex will be opened, for which candidates have applied. There they will be able to get acquainted with the work of the admission department, communicate with the hospital staff and ask questions of interest to them.
Those who successfully passed all stages of selection will have to go through a unique educational program in the future, including both highly specialized modules and trainings (for medical workers), and training in areas common to all SSC employees. These are the skills of effective communication with patients, stress management, the principles of operation of emergency complexes, and some others.
A network of six emergency stationary complexes is being created in Moscow: in the Research Institute for Emergency Medicine named after. N.V. Sklifosovsky, GKB im. V.V. Veresaeva, GKB im. S.P. Botkin, City Clinical Hospital No. 15 im. O.M. Filatov, GKB im. V.M. Buyanov and in the First City Hospital. N.I. Pirogov. The first patients in January 2023 will be admitted to the SSC NII SP named after. N.V. Sklifosovsky and GKB im. V.V. Veresaev.
- Лондон исправил ошибку в санкциях против первого замдиректора ФСБЛондон исправил ошибку в санкциях против первого замдиректора ФСБ
- Nebenzia delivered an ultimatum to the West on the implementation of the grain dealНебензя поставил Западу ультиматум по выполнению зерновой сделки
- Businessman announces $1 million offer to transport truck to RussiaБизнесмен сообщил о предложении на $1 млн за провоз грузовика в Россию
- Latvia bans Nadezhda Babkina and SHAMAN from enteringЛатвия запретила въезд Надежде Бабкиной и SHAMAN'у
- WSJ learned about Biden's unwillingness to lower the price ceiling for Russian oilWSJ узнала о нежелании Байдена снижать потолок цен на российскую нефть
- WSJ learned of Biden's unwillingness to lower the price ceiling for Russian oilWSJ узнала о нежелании Байдена снижать потолок цен на российкую нефть
- The US did not rule out that the EU will lower the price ceiling for Russian oil by $5В США не исключили, что ЕС понизит потолок цен на российскую нефть на $5
- Bloomberg reported about $80 billion of "shadow reserves" of RussiaBloomberg сообщил о $80 млрд «теневых резервов» России
- Armenia offers India a trade corridor to Russia through the Black SeaАрмения предложила Индии торговый коридор в Россию через Черное море
- Zelensky imposed sanctions against "Sportloto" and "League of rates"Зеленский ввел санкции против «Спортлото» и «Лиги ставок»